By Patrick T. Tam
For professors instructing physics and different technological know-how classes utilizing the Mathematica software program, A Physicist’s advisor to Mathematica, Second Edition is the one totally suitable (new software program unencumber) Mathematica textual content that engages scholars by means of supplying entire subject assurance, new functions, routines and examples that permit the person to resolve quite a lot of physics problems.
- Does no longer require earlier wisdom of Mathematica or desktop programming
- Can be used as both a main or supplemental textual content for upper-division physics majors
- Provides over 450 end-of-section routines and end-of-chapter problems
- Serves as a reference compatible for chemists, actual scientists, and engineers
- Compatible with Mathematica model 6, a contemporary significant release
Read or Download A Physicist's Guide to Mathematica PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
Realizing the client is necessary in your company's luck. during this booklet, Randy Collica employs SAS company Miner and the main more often than not to be had suggestions for patron courting administration (CRM). you are going to methods to section consumers extra intelligently and to accomplish, or at the very least catch up with to, the one-to-one consumer courting that cutting-edge companies wish.
Realize what you are able to do with R! Introducing the R process, protecting average regression tools, then tackling extra complicated subject matters, this booklet publications clients throughout the useful, strong instruments that the R procedure offers. The emphasis is on hands-on research, graphical demonstrate, and interpretation of knowledge.
R ist eine objektorientierte und interpretierte Sprache und Programmierumgebung für Datenanalyse und Grafik. Ausführlich führt der Autor in die Grundlagen ein und vermittelt eingängig die Struktur der Sprache. So ermöglicht er Lesern den leichten Einstieg: eigene Methoden umsetzen, Objektklassen definieren und Pakete aus Funktionen und zugehöriger Dokumentation zusammenstellen.
This ebook constitutes the completely refereed post-workshop court cases of the sixth overseas Workshop on Statistical Atlases and Computational types of the center: Imaging and Modelling demanding situations, STACOM 2015, held together with MICCAI 2015, in Munich, Germany, in October 2015. The 23 revised complete workshop papers have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 34 submissions.
- Hydraulically Actuated Hexapod Robots: Design, Implementation and Control: 66 (Intelligent Systems, Control and Automation: Science and Engineering)
- Mathematica Data Analysis
- Excel 2016 for Engineering Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems (Excel for Statistics)
- MATLAB Primer, Eighth Edition
- Particle Filters for Random Set Models
- Custom Tasks for SAS Enterprise Guide Using Microsoft .NET
Additional resources for A Physicist's Guide to Mathematica
A Physicist's Guide to Mathematica by Patrick T. Tam