By Patrick T. Tam
For professors instructing physics and different technological know-how classes utilizing the Mathematica software program, A Physicist’s advisor to Mathematica, Second Edition is the one totally suitable (new software program unencumber) Mathematica textual content that engages scholars by means of supplying entire subject assurance, new functions, routines and examples that permit the person to resolve quite a lot of physics problems.
- Does no longer require earlier wisdom of Mathematica or desktop programming
- Can be used as both a main or supplemental textual content for upper-division physics majors
- Provides over 450 end-of-section routines and end-of-chapter problems
- Serves as a reference compatible for chemists, actual scientists, and engineers
- Compatible with Mathematica model 6, a contemporary significant release